- KOMME IGANG MED UTLEIE SIDEN DIN:
- What does Allemansretten mean?
- What are the Fishing regulations?
- What is the Northern Light - Aurora Borealis?
- When in the year it is best to see the Northern Lights?
- MAL UTLEIEKONTRAKT
What is the Northern Light - Aurora Borealis?
Northern Lights is a physical phenomenon that can be observed in the night sky
in a belt around the magnetic poles. Northern Lights show as an undulating light that varies in strength, shape and color, from pink and purple to white and bright green. The northern lights are born in sun. Powerful storms hurl charged particles into space. Some of these particles hit gases in Earth's atmosphere and forms the northern lights. The planet's aurora belt follows the coast from Lofoten to the North Cape. This means that most of Northern Norway's prime aurora terrain with maximum odds. Thanks to the Gulf Stream takes aurora hunting in the mildest climate anywhere along the Northern Lights belt.